- Detail Images
Take flight and conquer.
From park jumps to backcountry booters, command the skies wearing the Grenade Huey Snowboard Mitten. The Lorica suede palm helps you hold those tail grabs all the way through your spin and leather fingertip covers add durability for the occasional knuckle-dragging landing. It also features Primaloft insulation so your hands are never too cold for one more run.
- Nylon shell is water-resistant; Hipora waterproof insert keeps your hands dry
- Lorica suede palms are grippy for tweaking grabs, and a leather fingertip cover for extra durability
- PrimaLoft insulation provides low-profile warmth
- Wicking treatment keeps palms dry
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure for a secure fit
Share your thoughts
My very first mittens
- Gender: Male
I usually wear gloves, but wanted to try these mittens because I liked the graphics.
They kept my hands fairly warm. When I've worn then the temperature dropped to around zero, i needed a knit liner underneath them. I really dig the way they look. The white suede palms get dirty pretty easy so if you're doing a lot of grabs or the park gets muddy you might to watch where you put your hands.