From weekend backpacking to a day at the crag.
The Gregory Z65 Backpack is so versatile that you can take it backpacking for a weekend and then load all your ice or rock climbing gear for quick trips to the crags on weekdays. This pack can store all your climbing gear or the equipment you need for a weekend in the woods. Its CrossFlo suspension
system provides airflow to help keep you cool in warmer
weather without sacrificing load transfer. The spring steel bar curves
with a wire frame directly into the lumbar pad in order to ensure the
load's entire weight transfers to your hips. Gregory covered the
shoulder straps and waist belt with ventilated EVA to maximize your
comfort on trails and approaches.
This top-loader also features a U-zipper side access so you can whip out an extra layer at a moment's notice. The floating top lid is removable, and the integrated rain cover should protect your gear in case some black clouds unexpectedly float over your routes. Gregory also added an interior hydration sleeve with a hose port, a front bucket pocket that's perfect for helmets, a zippered front pocket for smaller items, two external stretch pockets for water bottles, and dual waistbelt pockets for sunscreen, lip balm, and snacks for the trail. There are also hideaway loops for ice axes or trekking poles, and compression straps at the bottom and sides to secure your gear.
- CrossFlo suspension
- Spring steel bar with wire frame
- Ventilated EVA foam at shoulders and waistbelt
- Top-loading main compartment with U-zipper side access
- Floating, removable top lid with zippered pocket
- Integrated rain cover
- Interior hydration sleeve with hose port
- Front bucket pocket and zippered pocket
- External stretch water bottle pockets
- Dual quick-access waistbelt pockets
- Hideaway loops for axes and trekking poles
- Side and bottom compression straps