Cool and efficiently equipped.
You get out into the Great Outdoors to get some exercise in the fresh air, not to hike around with a pack stuck to your sweaty, sticky back; keep things cool with the Gregory Z45 Backpack, which features tons of ventilation and moisture management. The JetStream suspension system minimizes body contact and keeps the pack off the sweat-producing center of your back, and perforated foam and moisture-wicking mesh join forces to keep you optimally dry and comfortable. With plenty of cargo space for gear and goodies on the trail, peak, or path and strong, efficient support system you'll have everything you need with not a drop of sweat more.
- Jetstream LTS suspension system keeps you cool as possible with minimal body contact for optimal ventilation and the end of back sweat
- Adjustable, moisture-wicking, ventilating perforated-foam waistbelt comes in three sizes for superior fit and optimal comfort
- Hybrid, perforated-foam, moisture-wicking mesh harness has soft, inner edge where it meets the body to eliminate hot spots
- Superlight, thermo-formed HDPE framesheet with 7001 T6 hollow aluminum stays increases load capacity
- Dual-density lumbar foam pad transfers weight to your hips for back- and shoulder-saving comfort
- Top flap and full-length side zipper give you quick and easy access to main compartment without having to dig through all your gear
- Comfort zone for weight capacity goes up to 40lbs of gear and goodies
- Light, tough, and durable 210D double diamond ripstop and 210D x 420D HD flat weave protects your cargo
- Dual hydration ports and sleeve conveniently accommodate your hydration system (not included)
- Front stretch mesh pocket, two exterior side with pass-through compression straps, and dual waist-belt pockets secure essentials where you want them
- Ice axe or other tool attachment points safely secure item with compression flaps
- Torso size: (small) 16-18in, (medium) 18-20in, (large) 20-22in
Share your thoughts
Great Video reviewing Z series
Z & JADE - VENTILATED HIKING
Ranging from larger daypacks for light and fast overnights to small packs for a quick out-and-back hike, the Z and Jade hiking packs deliver. The suspension can handle up to 35lbs with ease. A curved, hybrid Wire Wishbone frame stiffens against the framesheet as more weight is loaded, allowing the pack to properly and efficiently transfer the weight directly to the lumbar pad and your hips.
MEASURING YOUR TORSO LENGTH AT HOME
Easy and helpful guide to measuring yourself for the right size backpack...