- Community Images
The sooner your whippersnappers start trekking in the backcountry the better, which is why Gregory designed the Kid's Wander 50 Backpack. Designed for kids ages 10 and up, this fully featured pack has an adjustable VersaFit suspension that provides a perfect fit and comfortable carry. And when storms clouds roll in, the integrated rain cover keeps gear dry.
- VersaFit suspension features a fully adjustable back panel and waist belt to perfectly fit a range of youth torso sizes
- Wire Wishbone frame provides enough support to comfortably carry loads up to 35 pounds
- Aero-mesh materials on the shoulder straps, belt, and back panel increase comfort and ventilation
- Top access allows for easy packing while the large U-shaped front zipper provides easy access to gear
- Hydration reservoir sleeve with tube port allows junior to quench his thirst on the go (reservoir not included)
- Large front pocket provides quick access to a puffy or rain jacket
- Side mesh pockets stow water bottles
- External daisy chains provide versatile attachment points
- Trekking pole attachment point stows walking poles or a fishing rod
- Integrated rain cover keeps gear dry in stormy weather
- Packing tips listed on the underside of the top pocket help junior correctly pack and balance the load
Share your thoughts
Wander - VersaFit Suspension System
VersaFit technology provides classic Gregory fit, even as the child grows, ensuring that their early years of backpacking lead to many more. Through time-tested body fitting geometry and true load transfer to the hips, these packs allow for a comfortable experience for youth in the backcountry.
Wander - Youth Backpacking
Designed to meet the unique needs and demands of the youth market, the Wander is a fully-sized and fully-featured backpack series for ages 10 and up. Fit and comfort are at the forefront of Gregory's design philosophy, and that holds true with the Wander? line. This pack allows youth to forget about the load on their back and focus on the true outdoor experience.