- Community Images
- Gender-specific fit for comfort
- Wraptor harness design hugs your frame and eliminates bounce
- Top entry for easy access to gear
- Hydrapak Shape-Shift reservoir is designed for easy filling and reduced jostling
- Internal reservoir compression of reduced load-shifting
- Accessory pockets and gel flask holder for easy access to the essentials
- Stretch mesh pocket with easy pull tab for extras like a light rain jacket
- Additional zippered front pocket for quick access to supplemental gear
- Trekking-pole specific pocket allows you to pack away your poles when you don't need them
- Dual side compression straps secure your load
- Reflective graphics make you more visible at night
Share your thoughts
Gregory 8 liter running pack
I'm doing a 36K trail run in Germany this summer. The race requires that participants carry water, extra clothing and a first aid kit. I settled on the Gregory after searching for and trying on several packs. The Gregory 8 liter is the perfect size for the race requirements (everything just fits). It is very well thought out in terms of fit and comfort. I'm small at 5' 8", 145 pounds but it easily adjusts to a perfect fit and I'm sure it would accommodate a much larger man.
The only issue is the water delivery tube. I'm going to reroute it to avoid the capture strap to allow it to be bent up for a drink rather than having to tilt my head over to the mouthpiece. There's a handy little pouch on that strap to tuck the mouthpiece into when not in use so this modification won't allow the tube to flap around.
On long runs I hardly notice this pack. I haven't gotten any rubbing or points of irritation.
I would buy it again and do recommend it.