- Community Images
It's 5 p.m, and you're pedaling furiously homeward to ensure you get a hike in before your dinner reservation. The Gregory Sketch 25 Backpack is suited for work, a commute and a hike, so there's no need to change your bag―just don't wear your loafers and button-down hiking. Adjust the sternum and waist belt, slip your 15-inch laptop out, slide a water bottle in another pocket, and take the U-Lock off its lash point, but leave your smartphone, wallet, and keys in their designated pockets. You're done and out the door in minutes.
- Anatomically-curved back panel gives extra comfort and stability
- Removable sternum and waist-belt give you customizable carrying options
- 420D nylon and 840D ballistic materials provide durability
- Padded sleeves and compartments are perfect for modern users with an arsenal of electronics
- External, zippered access to laptop compartment includes integrated tablet sleeve
- Large main compartment secures with roll-top closure, is ideal for bike commuters
- Large, secondary zippered front pocket fits water bottle, bike tools or shoes
- Exterior quick-access, side zip pockets on both sides
- Top zippered pocket for quick access to phone, keys or wallet
- Side lash points for U-Lock
Share your thoughts
Blending the needs of the urban commuter with the wants of an outdoor enthusiast.