Life on the trail just got a little easier.
When you load your overnight trekking gear into the Gregory Women's Sage 55 Backpack, you've made a wise choice for comfort, support, and easy access. The women-specific 3D suspension is molded to the female anatomy for greater comfort, ventilation, and less fatigue when you're shouldering loads up to 35 pounds. A large U-shaped zipper on the front panel provides easy access to gear, and the integrated rain cover keeps your kit dry when an afternoon alpine shower blows through.
- Intuition 3D Suspension system utilizes an internal wishbone wire frame and cross ridged back panel for support and ventilation
- Women-specific harness, waist-belt, and back panel utilize moisture-wicking mesh and EVA foam for all-day comfort
- Wishbone wire frame and a single-piece stay allow you to comfortably carry up to 35 pounds while keeping pack weight to a minimum
- Top-loading pack with a side-access zipper allows you to grab supplies without having to unpack all your gear
- Large U-shaped zipper on the front panel provides wide access to the main compartment
- Mesh side pockets keep water bottles close at hand
- Dual waist-belt pockets provide on-the-go access to essential items
- Integrated rain cover keeps your gear dry when you're caught in a storm
- Ice axe/tool attachment points allow you to strap gear to the exterior of the pack
Share your thoughts
Sage 55 for climbers
Professional climbers and Gregory Ambassadors, Collette McInerney and Joe Kinder, show us how they use the new Savant and Sage packs.
MEASURING YOUR TORSO LENGTH AT HOME
Easy and helpful guide to measuring yourself for the right size backpack...
A new series perfect for overnight trips, trekking, and general mountain use, offering a full, traditional feature set without a lot of clutter. Easy access to gear makes these packs versatile enough for use in the backcountry or traveling across the globe. Molded foam back panel, harnesses and waist belt means you'll get maximum durability and stability in this do-everything pack line.