Make the most of your weekend.
Instead of spending Saturday night with your butt parked on the couch, load a minimal overnight kit into the Gregory Women's Sage 35 Backpack and cruise up the canyon for an evening of alpine meditation. The molded 3D suspension system has a women-specific design and an internal wire frame support that allows you to comfortably carry up to 30 pounds of gear. The big U-shaped zipper on the front panel provides easy access to supplies, and the integrated rain cover allows this pack to shrug off passing thunder showers.
- Intuition 3D Suspension system utilizes an internal wishbone wire frame and cross ridged back panel for support and ventilation
- Women-specific harness, waist belt, and back panel utilize moisture wicking mesh and EVA foam for all-day comfort
- Wishbone wire frame and a single-piece stay allow you to comfortably carry up to 35 pounds while keeping pack weight to a minimum
- Top-loading pack with a side-access zipper allows you to grab supplies without having to unpack all your gear
- Large U-shaped zipper on the front panel provides wide access to the main compartment
- Side mesh pockets keep water bottles close at hand
- Dual waist-belt pockets provide on-the-go access to essential items
- Integrated rain cover keeps your gear dry when you're caught in a storm
- Ice axe/tool attachment points allow you to strap gear to the exterior of the pack
- Item #GRE3160
- Q & A
Kitty loves my new pack
Kitty models with the EVA foam shoulder straps.
Sage 35 for climbers
Professional climbers and Gregory Ambassadors, Collette McInerney and Joe Kinder, show us how they use the new Savant and Sage packs.
MEASURING YOUR TORSO LENGTH AT HOME
Easy and helpful guide to measuring yourself for the right size backpack...
A series perfect for overnight trips, trekking, and general mountain use, offering a full, traditional feature set without a lot of clutter. Easy access to gear makes these packs versatile enough for use in the backcountry or traveling across the globe. Molded foam back panel, harnesses and waist belt means you'll get maximum durability and stability in this do-everything, high-value pack line.