Designed specifically for trail runners, the Gregory Women's Pace D1.5 Pack allows you to carry the water and snacks you need without the discomfort runners typically experience while carrying a pack. The waist belt is specifically shaped to match feminine hip angles and it works with the Wraptor harness stabilizer to provide an entirely bounce-free carry. Plus, the exceptionally soft Cocona fabrics breathes and wick away sweat so you stay dry and comfy.
- Cocona fabrics are highly breathable and moisture wicking, super soft against skin, and made from natural coconut husk fibers
- Wraptor harness stabilizer allows the lumbar pack to hug the shape of your body to eliminate bounce
- Women-specific waist belt design accommodates feminine hip angles for a comfortable bounce-free carry
- Slim hook belt closure won't rub uncomfortably while you run
- Diagonal water bottle carry provides easy access to hydration when you're on the move
- Included Hydrapak DualBot 24oz water bottle allows you to hydrate via a quick squeeze method or a traditional pop-and-flow opening
- Water bottle sleeve will accommodate most bottles up to 24oz
- Dual mesh pockets keep energy gels and essentials stowed
- Dual zippered waist pockets keep keys, electronics, and other valuables securely stowed
- Quick lock compression keeps the load balanced and centered
- Reflective graphics increase low light visibility
Share your thoughts
Does anybody have any experience with how...
Does anybody have any experience with how the white color with withstand dirt and getting discolored?