- Community Images
Say 'no' to slosh.
- Gender-specific fit for comfort
- Wraptor harness design hugs your frame and eliminates bounce
- Top entry for easy access to gear
- Hydrapak Shape-Shift reservoir is designed for easy filling and reduced jostling
- Internal reservoir compression of reduced load-shifting
- Accessory pockets and gel flask holder for easy access to the essentials
- Stretch mesh pocket with easy pull tab for extras like a light rain jacket
- Additional front pocket for easy access to small items
- Reflective graphics make you more visible at night
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Being a petite woman (5'2" 107 lbs), most unisex hydration packs don't fit well, and that would get annoying really quick when running distance. This bag, however, is a perfect fit. I got the XS/S and have used it several times, up to 14 miles, and I barely even notice that I'm wearing it. I hear the water sloshing in the bladder but I don't FEEL the slosh. The bag doesn't snag my technical tops and didn't chafe when paired with a racerback tank. The front pockets are well placed and just the right size for a phone or energy gels. Overall, the bag is such a huge improvement over a handheld water bottle that I don't think I could ever go back. It's sort of pricey but if you're running distance and have a hard time finding a pack that fits right, this is totally worth the money.