- Community Images
- Fluid Mechanics suspension system with Wraptor harness stabilizer helps the pack hug your body to eliminate bounce
- Women's-specific harness design secures above the bust for a comfortable, anatomically correct fit
- Cocona materials wick away sweat for effective moisture management
- Gel flask holster keeps your energy boost accessible at a moment's notice
- Reflective graphics for increased visibility in low-light conditions
Share your thoughts
See it in action.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this pack on very limited reviews and sort of trusting the claims being made about it. I have had Gregory backpacks in the past and know how incredible they are and felt that I should give them a shot with this hydration pack despite the competition from more firmly rooted ultra pack makers out there. I am SOOOOO glad I took a chance with this. It is an incredible pack. There is NO bounce whatsoever (assuming it is set up correctly)The limited storage is perfect for medium to long runs (I have run 26 miles with it during the summer and still had plenty of space and water left over). It is comfortable and very intuitive getting to everything you need. I HIGHLY recommend this pack.