Coastal escapes to overnight trips.
Sized just right for hikes in the mountains, weekend trips to the coast, and couchsurfing at your buddy's loft, the Gregory Muir Backpack is a roomy daypack with streamlined styling for efficient carrying to the destination of your choice. Premium materials ensure rugged durability and water-resistant protection from both wilderness environments and showery conditions. The double-lined bottom panel prevents ripping in high-wear zones.
Roomy enough for a change of clothes, hygienic needs, and overnight blanket, the Muir Backpack is an ideal accomplice for minimalist missions and weekend exploration. The dedicated laptop and tablet sleeves keep you connected everywhere you roam. There's a zippered front pocket for quickly accessing spare layers, energy snacks, and must-have items. Side and bottom compression straps cinch down hefty loads, minimizing overall bulk from slowing you down.
- Roomy daypack for overnight trips and long hikes
- Dedicated laptop and tablet sleeves keep you connected
- Zippered front pocket offers quick-access to necessities
- Ergonomic straps and ultra-cush back panel promote comfort
- Compression straps for streamlined carrying
- Gregory designs durable packs for outdoor lifestyles
- Item #GRE007F
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This pack is so incredibly versatile you can pretty much use it for anything. Daypack, school, work, travel, concerts and so many more. It has a heritage look with a strong technical design. I love the separate laptop compartment and bottom stash zone that keeps wet or dirty objects away from the main pouch. Nice work Gregory! Killed it with this one.