Same pack, different day.
Gregory made the Miwok 34 Backpack for the well-rounded mountain player who's bike touring one weekend and climbing the next. Its 34-liter capacity suits anything from a day's worth of alpine gear to an ultralight overnight adventure. Gregory's BioSync Suspension helps this pack move with you whether you're pedaling or high-stepping. Air mesh pads the shoulder straps and waist belt for ventilated, cushy comfort.
The Miwok is a traditional top-loader for easy packing, and there's a side access for quickly retrieving essentials mid-hike. Gregory installed a rain cover and a sleeve for your hydration reservoir. There are dual hideaway loops for ice axes or trekking poles. The pack's pocket configuration includes stretchy front and side pockets for layers and water bottles, dual waist belt pockets for topos and energy gels, and external and internal zippered lid pockets for electronics and valuables.
- BioSync Suspension
- Air mesh padded shoulder straps and waist belt
- Top-loading access with quickdraw top and side slash zipper access
- Rain cover
- Hydration sleeve with external access
- Dual hideaway ice axe trekking pole loops
- External and internal zippered lid pockets
- Stretch front and side pockets
- Dual waist belt pockets
- Four bottom lash points
- Top and side compression straps
- Item #GRE007Q