A trail-loving pack after your own heart.
To choose is to lose, and the versatile, stable, and up-for-anything Gregory Women's Maya 18 Daypack will never make you do such a thing. With equal love for a hike or ride, this pack will do both and beautifully. Designed to accommodate an up-to-three-liter hydration system, it will keep you going as long as you please. And with a flexible suspension system that keeps the load in movement with your body for optimal stability and comfy, breathable harness system, the Maya will feel like an extension of yourself.
- Lightweight BioSync ATS system features a set of flexible tendons that attach the shoulder harness and waistbelt to the pack so it moves with your body
- Aero-mesh, women-specific backpanel helps keep you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Moisture-wicking, women-specific harness and waist-belt deliver dry, cool comfort
- Full zippered back access to main compartment lets you get-in-and-grab or fill up your reservoir in a flash
- Comfort zone for weight capacity goes up to 20lbs of gear and goodies
- Light, tough, and durable 70D nylon with UTS coating protect your cargo
- Port, sleeve with tube management system on the harness, and capacity for a three-liter reservoir easily accommodate your hydration system (not included)
- Front expandable, stretch-mesh, dual waistbelt, two side mesh, and fleece-lined media pockets secure essentials right where you want them
- Interior mesh organizer and key clip allow quick access to small items
- Internal on-the-fly compression system and three-point compression for front pocket keep load lean and stable on those bumpy rides
- Torso size: 14-20in
Share your thoughts
Maya 18 Daypack
Designed specifically for use during high aerobic activities such as fitness, hiking and cycling, the Active Trail line uses tendon-like attachments to connect the harness and waistbelt to the pack body. These points stretch and retract as that area of your body moves.