- Community Images
Mama's got a brand-new bag.
- Jetstream suspension helps to balance a heavy load while allowing for unparalleled cross-ventilation
- Women-specific harness, waist-belt, and back panel
- Removable lid reduces weight for fast and light approaches
- Updated front pocket features a larger volume and an intuitive half-moon zipper
- Convenient hip-belt pockets carry frequently accessed items like camera, snacks, and compass
- Extended LTS internal frame supports a larger pack load
- Updated daisy chains are partially concealed to resist snagging
- Dual ice axe/tool carry-loops with compression straps increase security
Share your thoughts
Measuring Your Torso Length at Home
Easy and helpful guide to measuring yourself for the right size backpack...
For more info go to gregorypacks.com/get-fit
Jade Ventilated Backpacking
These packs provide True Ventilation across your back without sacrificing the positive load transfer of weight to your hips. The two critical points that make the suspension work, at the scapula pads and lower lumbar pad, are the only points of contact with your back. The proprietary waistbelt system is adjustable to 3 different sizes and ensures a custom fit and comfortable carry out on the trail.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I got it for my girlfriend for our Valentine's Day backpacking date, she hasn't used but has been playing with it none stop and loves it so far. The test will be in a few weeks.
Needs a bottom compartment for sleeping bag
This backpack is pretty good, but my one complaint is that it does not have a separate compartment or zipper for a sleeping bag/pad. I usually pack my wife's bag (as well as her sisters) and while you can fit a fair amount of gear in here, it could really use easy access to the bulky stuff you want to remove first when setting up camp (such as your sleeping items). It gets the job done, but I prefer the Gregory Deva (which her sister uses).