- Community Images
Haul everything you need for the day without feeling it.
Amaze your friends when you stop to picnic during your all-day scramble in the mountains when you pull a feast out of the sleek, compact Gregory J28 Backpack. This clown-car of a pack holds up to 35 pounds of gear comfortably, but not at the expense of a sweaty, soggy back: the updated, women-specific CrossFlo suspension system features a perforated frame sheet and a mesh back, shoulder, and waist belt to increase airflow. The high-quality ripstop nylon combines durability and low weight; speaking of weight, this model is 10% lighter than last year's version. The interior sleeve with a hydration port and side mesh bottle pockets store lots of water to keep you lubricated on long days in the woods (reservoir not included). For organization, you'll find a large outer bucket pocket, a top zippered pocket, and hip belt pocket keep smaller items within easy reach. Side and bottom compression straps stabilize your load when the bag's not full, and an integrated rain cover stands at the ready in case of rain.
- CrossFlo ventilated suspension system
- Light weight (approx. 2lbs)
- Hydration-compatible internal sleeve and side water bottle pockets
- Removable rain cover
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Front bucket, top, and dual hip belt, and interior mesh security pockets
- Hideaway axe/trekking pole loops
- Carries up to 35 pounds comfortably