- Community Images
Loaded with features for fast, light pursuits in the backcountry.
Count on the Gregory Fury 32 Backpack for fast-and-light pursuits up steep mountains or over challenging terrain. This lightweight, durable pack features a wickedly comfortable and supportive Kinetic FTS suspension system, a breathable mesh backpanel with center channel vents, and space for your day-hiking gear and snacks.
- Kinetic FTS (Flexible Transfer System) incorporates an active, breathable suspension system based on Gregory's tried-and-true fit philosophy and has an aluminum strut above the harness that activates load lifters for carry comfort
- FTS technology also features a contoured, breathable foam backpanel to provide support and weight transfer while flexible shoulder straps and waist-belt allow for unencumbered movement during your day hike
- Lightweight, comfortable pack carries everything you need for a day hike (25 pounds or less)
- Reversed top-loading main access supplies easy use and provides a clean look
- Front bucket pocket stashes your rain jacket or river-swim towel
- Durable, lightweight Dynajin and nylon fabrics ensure long-term use
- Internal hydration pocket and cross-elastic hydration tube retainer securely hold your thirst quencher (hydration reservoir not included)
- Large side pockets stash your water bottles, a top pocket holds your camera or first aid kit, and an internal security pocket keeps your wallet and keys safe and secure
- Dual tool, axe, or trekking pole attachment points for convenience
Share your thoughts
I see it's hydration compatible. What size...
I see it's hydration compatible. What size bladder can it hold?
You shouldn't have any trouble fitting a 3 litre bladder in the Gregory Fury 32 Backpack.
WITH JOE KINDER AND COLLETTE MCINERNEY
Professional climbers and Gregory Ambassadors, Joe Kinder and Collette McInerney, show us how they use the new Fury and Freia packs.
MEASURING YOUR TORSO LENGTH AT HOME
Easy and helpful guide to measuring yourself for the right size backpack...
This is a great lightweight pack.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This pack is perfect for extended lightweight day hikes. It could even be used for a lightweight single overnight trip with minimul gear. I am 6'2" tall and 220#. I got the large and it fits great. It is long and sleek. Very lightweight and countours to the body very well. I wouldn't recommend it for a school backpack. Not really set up for that but its a great gear backpack for day trips.