- Community Images
Attack the trail like never before.
- Kinetic FTS (Flexible Transfer System) Suspension eliminates the need for a rigid stay by using breathable, semi-rigid materials to comfortably support your load
- Pliable, split-channel shoulder straps and waist-belt allow uninhibited movement while still remaining breathable
- Side compression straps keep your cargo secure and stable
- Durable and lightweight 210 Dynajin and 420 nylon materials stand up to abuse
- Cross-elastic hydration tube retainer keeps your water bladder tube on lockdown
- Panel opening provides main compartment access
- Single ice tool, axe, or trekking pole attachment point keeps your gear handy
Share your thoughts
FURY AND FREIA PACKS
Designed for any "done-in-a-day" activity, these fully featured packs are perfect for peak-baggers, adventure racers, and even minimalist thru-hikers. Breathable harness and waist belt designs include mesh channels to ensure you stay cool during fast-paced endeavors while the anatomical back panel maintains comfort and stability at speed.
Professional climbers and Gregory Ambassadors, Joe Kinder and Collette McInerney, show us how they use the new Fury and Freia packs.