- Community Images
Say hello to your new best hiking buddy.
Spacious enough for an epic day hike or a superlight overnighter, the light, lean Gregory Women's Freia 38 Backpack can pack it in. A women-specific back panel and harness system efficiently and properly distributes the load for enjoyable gear-toting up gnarly peaks or on long, leisurely explorations. Tons of breathability, ventilation, and pockets work together to give you optimal comfort and convenient access. You wouldn't mind this kind of companion every day.
- Lightweight, durable Kinetic FTS suspension system features active, breathable, contoured foam suspension that eliminates need for stays
- Anatomical women-specific backpanel with center channel ventilation helps keep you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Breathable, split-channel, flexible women-specific harness, shoulder straps, and waistbelt allow unhindered mobility and stability
- Aluminum strut above the harness activates load lifters for proper load distribution and transfer
- Reversed top-loading access to main compartment lets you get into main compartment without completely removing pack
- Comfort zone for weight capacity goes up to 25lbs of gear and goodies
- Light, tough, and durable 210 Dynajin and 420 nylon protect your cargo
- Cross-elastic hydration tube retainer conveniently positions source for easy access
- Top pocket with internal security compartment secures frequent-access items
- Two large side, dual front stretch bucket, and shoulder-strap stash pockets secure essentials where you want them
- Dual tool, axe, or other tool attachment points secure item
- Side compression straps keep your load lean and stable
- Torso size: (extra small) 14-16in, (small) 16-18in, (medium) 18-20in
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have a few packs that I like to rotate through and this one is my least favorite. The lack of a frame with such a big pack means that you have to be really careful how you pack it. I also don't like how the top of the pack opens backwards from most other packs because it means that if you are digging in the main pocket you have to close it to access the front pockets.I'm definitely going to keep using it, and it is nice, I just like Ospreys so much better.
MEASURING YOUR TORSO LENGTH AT HOME
Easy and helpful guide to measuring yourself for the right size backpack...
FURY AND FREIA PACKS
Designed for any "done-in-a-day" activity, these fully featured packs are perfect for peak-baggers, adventure racers, and even minimalist thru-hikers. Breathable harness and waist belt designs include mesh channels to ensure you stay cool during fast-paced endeavors while the anatomical back panel maintains comfort and stability at speed.
Professional climbers and Gregory Ambassadors, Joe Kinder and Collette McInerney, show us how they use the new Fury and Freia packs.