In the backcountry or around town, efficiency is addictive.
Liberate yourself from the bulk and excess material of a pack that carries twice as much as you need; toss your essentials into the sleek, smart Freia 14 Backpack and run free. Ventilating and efficient suspension and super-breathable harness system keep you going light like a feather and coolly comfortable. Off-trail, this seriously slick pack will tote and organize your overnight, work, or school supplies with the kind of efficiency that creates dependency.
- Lightweight, durable Kinetic FTS suspension system features active, breathable, contoured foam suspension that eliminates need for stays
- Anatomical women-specific backpanel with center channel ventilation helps keep you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Breathable, split-channel women-specific harness, shoulder straps, and waistbelt allow unhindered mobility and stability
- Panel access to main compartment lets you get-in-and-grab in a blink
- Comfort zone for weight capacity goes up to 20lbs of gear and goodies
- Light, tough, and durable 210 Dynajin and 420 nylon protect your cargo
- Cross-elastic hydration tube retainer conveniently positions source for easy access
- Shoulder-strap quick-access pockets secure frequent-access items
- Front bucket and top accessory pockets secure essentials
- Single tool, axe, or trekking pole attachment point secures item
- Side compression straps keep your load lean and stable
- Torso size: 14-20in