Secure, stable, and a little clingy, which is a good thing.
- Lightweight BioSync ATS system features a set of flexible tendons that attach the shoulder harness and waistbelt to the pack so it moves with your body
- Aero-mesh, women-specific backpanel helps keep you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Moisture-wicking, women-specific harness and waistbelt deliver dry, cool comfort
- Adjustable sternum strap adds stability and comfort
- Front zipper access to main compartment lets you grab gear or fill up your reservoir in a flash
- Comfort zone for weight capacity goes up to 18lbs of gear and goodies
- Light, tough, and durable 70D nylon with UTS coating protect your cargo
- Port, sleeve with tube management system on the harness, and capacity for a two-liter reservoir easily accommodate your hydration system
- Front stretch-mesh, dual waistbelt, and two side mesh pockets secure essentials right where you want them
- Interior mesh organizer and key clip allow quick access to small items
- Compression and overflow bungee cord on front pocket keep load lean and securely stable on those bumpy rides
- Torso size: 14-20in
Share your thoughts
Perfect Cycling Pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have been in love with my Gregory packs for years now. I climb and backpack happily with these packs on my back. I was a bit skeptical that their expertise would carry over to lighter packs - I'm happy to be wrong. This pack sits securely, breathes well, and holds everything I need for a cycling day trip. The reservoir pocket also does great with a 2L camelbak bladder.
Designed specifically for use during high aerobic activities such as fitness, hiking and cycling, the Active Trail line uses tendon-like attachments to connect the harness and waistbelt to the pack body. These points stretch and retract as that area of your body moves.