Lightweight carrying companion.
Lightweight and easy-carrying, the Gregory Women's Maya 5 Women's Backpack is a trusty sidekick for sunset hikes after work and spirited mountain bike rides. Tipping the scales at approximately one pound, you'll barely even notice you're wearing it at all. That's a good thing, considering you'll be roaming through the forest with it strapped to your back and pedaling it along steep switchbacks on your mountain bike.
The back panel and shoulder straps use die-cut EVA foam covered in ventilated mesh for airy comfort when you're strolling through your favorite stretch of countryside or pushing up technical trails on your bike. Inside the main compartment, there's ample room for a two-liter hydration reservoir (not included), multi-tool, and keys. Zippered hip belt pockets carry snacks within quick-reach when you stop to refuel. Other smart features include a sunglasses clip along the shoulder strap and an external bungee for securing a compact rain jacket.
- Compact daypack for outdoor adventures
- Ventilated back panel and straps for sweat-free carrying
- Accommodates a 2-liter hydration reservoir (not included)
- Reservoir tube routing for convenient on-the-go drinking
- Main compartment with internal organizer and key clip
- Sunglasses clip at shoulder strap
- Lash point for bike safety light
- Item #GRE005X