Lightweight plus all the goodies.
Thanks to the Trail Smart Packing System in the Gregory Contour 60 Backpack, you never have to dig through a week's worth of camping gear just to find that one pair of socks you need. The Contour 60 is big enough for a multi-day backcountry adventure yet light enough to allow you to move fast for miles. Unlike most lightweights, however, the Contour 60 is a full-featured pack. With its organizational features and a world-class compression system, you won't find yourself wasting hours at camp repacking your gear every night. The Wishbone wire frame support system ensures you don't show up to camp with an aching back, and an integrated rain cover helps your gear to stay dry as you log the miles. In addition to the organizational system, a plethora of pockets lets you maintain quick, easy access to any trail essentials.
- Response LT auto-fit, ventilated waist belt
- 16-22in torso range (depending on pack size)
- Wishbone wire frame
- Contoured back panel with breathable spacer mesh
- 45lb capacity
- Quick-draw top closure
- Removable top lid
- Nylon outer fabric
- Integrated, color-matched rain cover
- External hydration sleeve (reservoir sold separately)
- Trail Smart Packing System
- Water-resistant top pocket with taped seams
- Side stash security pocket
- Stash pocket on underside of lid
- Front pocket
- Twin side pockets
- Dual waist belt pockets
- Item #GRE002L
- Q & A
There are tons of pockets to store things. Comfortable suspension system and very adjustable.