- Community Images
Bridges the gap between ideal feminine fit and lightweight backcountry functionality.
Whether you're trying to shave some weight for your weekend backpacking trip or need a women-specific, lightweight pack for your overnight trip into the backcountry, rely on the Gregory Women's Cairn 48 Backpack. Thanks to its intuitive design, lightweight and durable construction, and ultra-comfortable fit, the Cairn serves as your go-to minimalist weekend pack.
- Women-specific Response LT suspension system offers an ideal blend of fit, comfort, and lightweight construction
- Harness features a MonoBond Architecture with thermo-molded, four layer construction for additional weight savings while maintaining ideal shape for comfort
- Response LT Auto-Fit waist-belt custom aligns with your hip angles for proper load transfer and superb fit
- Aero-mesh fabric and ventilated air channels on back panel and waist-belt for added breathability, moisture management, and cool air venting
- Lightweight and sturdy wire wishbone frame provides optimal load transfer onto your hips
- 48-liter backpack comfortably holds up to 45-pounds of your overnight or lightweight weekend backpacking gear
- Top access stashes your camp gear and positions your stuff close to your back for ideal weight distribution
- UTS coating (silicone based coating) throughout the pack makes the pack waterproof without making it brittle and does a solid job of bonding with the fabric's fibers instead of just sticking to the top of them
- 420D and 100D Robic fabrics are durable and more resistant to abrasion than nylon 6 fabric for improved longevity
- Integrated, color-coordinated rain cover for convenience
- External hydration sleeve attaches directly to the internal frame
- Trail-Smart packing system supplies a top-access main compartment for your gear, a large front dump pocket for your rain jacket, first aid kit, and lunch, and multiple On-the-Go gear pockets for your small essentials
- On-the-Go gear pockets consist of a side stash security pocket, a stash pocket on the underside of the top lid, a top pocket, twin oversize side pockets, and dual waist-belt pockets
- Two-stage compression on lower bag and over main top opening secures your pack load and helps to evenly distribute the pack's weight
Share your thoughts
Is this pack truly waterproof? I'm planning...
Is this pack truly waterproof? I'm planning on backpacking the Narrows in Utah and I'm looking for a pack that I can submerge for a small amount of time, if needed.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Ugh, this bag is amazing. I have never purchased a backpack like this before and did an enormous amount of research before purchasing. I brought this bag on a 16 day backpacking trip through Northern Europe and this was the best bag for it. Up till the last day I was discovering new features, pockets, and attachments. My other favorite part are the two access points. you can pack from the top and also from the side. So when you accidentally pack a pair of shoes all the way at the bottom you can unzip the side instead of having to unpack everything from the top. So many great things about this pack, particularly for the size. I look forward to using it again and said on multiple occasions during our travels "I can't believe I've travelled without a pack like this for so long".
What are the exterior dimensions of this...
What are the exterior dimensions of this bag? Have you tried it as a travel bag in Europe or other long term travel? Does it fit in the overhead bin of an airplane?
This bag fit in the overhead bin just fine. The 48 liter size is great for travel and the integrated rain cover helps to keep curious fingers out of it. Mine is grey and I love it.
TRAIL SMART PACKING SYSTEM
The Trail Smart? Packing System is an innovative way to organize your gear inside the pack. Three distinct packing zones let you separate your trail gear from the camp items you need only at night, as well as position frequently grabbed essentials at your fingertips. Each section is designed to allow for easy access to the gear when you need it and distribute the weight properly for intuitive packing and a comfortable carry.
CAIRN - LIGHTWEIGHT BACKPACKING
A backpacking break-through: lightweight, perfect fit and innovative organization and gear access. We've taken all we know about backpacks to the next level with this intuitive line of packs. The Contour and Cairn were built with a mandate of precise Gregory fit and the magical 4 lb weight. Enjoy the trail even more with efficient access to what you need, when you need it.
MEASURING YOUR TORSO LENGTH AT HOME
Easy and helpful guide to measuring yourself for the right size backpack...