- Community Images
Business in the front, party in the back.
- Wide roll-cage chassis on interior makes it easier to pack clothing flat
- Wide handle provides a stable base for stowage
- Exterior bumpers protect the bag from abrasion
- Convertible carry strap for standard or backpack-style carry
- Keeper strap for attaching briefcase or carry-on to luggage and for securing handle during check-in
- 4-inch injection-molded oversized wheels roll easily and last forever (almost)
- Large top stash pocket with key clip and 2 interior zippered organization pockets for added security
- Padded handles on the top, side, and bottom
Share your thoughts
Can anyone advise on whether this bag is...
Can anyone advise on whether this bag is big enough to use as my only bag (minus a small carry on backpack) for a 10-day trip to Spain this July? I currently have a checked bag that would fit everything, but is not the best for lugging around and I am looking for something I can either carry/roll or throw on my back as needed, but don't want to compromise too much space.
Cache 28 - BOMBER
I got this bag and got exactly what you would expect from Gregory. Bomber construction and materials. Perfectly executed features and details.
It may be a little more then others, but you can expect to have it the rest of your life. AND , the Handle is the Best.