- Community Images
On time is always in style.
- Wide internal chassis allows you to pack your items flatter and provides a protective barrier around your belongings
- Front padded sleeve pocket can fit a 15-inch laptop or folded shirts
- Bumpers on the exterior and bottom of luggage provide protection against underpaid, undereducated baggage attendants
- Convertible carry strap quickly attaches to top and bottom loops
- Keeper strap lets you attach a briefcase or other carry-on to keep your junk show tight and organized during check-in
- Oversize wheels (four-inch diameter) roll like champs over and around the carnage of other peoples' spilled luggage
Share your thoughts
Gregory Cache 22 Pack
Love this bag
I took this on a three week trip that included Thailand and Bhutan. This is the only bag I took for the entire three week trip and it held my gear plus souvenirs. The wide, angled handle makes this roll aboard very stable; loading a duffle on top did not destabilize the bag. It is easy to distinguish from other bags. The zippers are top quality. It is easy to lift into the airplane's overhead compartment.
Not as hoped
I thought the side roll handle was genius, but when I tried to pack for an actual trip I discovered that the design is not practical. The division on the inside top makes it impossible to put a suit jacket or even shirts there. The outer pocket doesn't have any inside divisions, which means no organization of immediate access items. The side width is smaller than in similar bags (due to the roll handles) and it's just enough to make it hard to put things next to each other. Really wanted to love the bag and ended up really not liking it.