- Community Images
A sturdy pack that accommodates your body, your movements, and your hiking plans.
Gregory gave the Baltoro 65 a hefty helping of cargo capacity and a supremely comfortable suspension system so that even when the pack is fully loaded on a one-, two-, or three-day trip, it will offer stable support for mile after mile.
- Response AFS Suspension system incorporates a pivoting shoulder harness and pivoting hip-belt that move with your body throughout your stride (rather than resisting against your body's movements)
- Pre-curved foam harness and thermo-molded backpanel conform to your shape without chafing against it
- Single aluminum stay prevents barreling and transfers the load to your hips
- Detachable top lid makes a waistbelt pack when you go on side-hikes or quick summit attempts from camp
- Hydration sleeve (reservoir sold separately) and water bottle pocket keep H2O close at hand
- Includes removable divider for sleeping bag compartment
- Plenty of pockets keep small items organized
- Highly durable fabric and DWR-coated water-resistant zippers stand up to abrasion and the elements