- Detail Images
You are now free to slash about the backcountry.
Whatever notions you have about shredding pow will change after you step foot on the Grassroots Slasher P-Tex Powdersurfer. Developed in the Utah backcountry on some of the lightest snow on earth, it's meant for ripping the deepest of deep without the use of bindings. The wide platform and rounded tail provides a true surfy feel that can't be duplicated with anything else. It also allows for skate-influenced tricks, such as ollies, shuv-its, and kickflips. Free your feet and open up a whole new world of possibilities.
- Durable skateboard-style wood ply construction
- Slightly tapered shape for superior float in powder, with a rounded tail for making super tight turns
- Foam grip tape keeps your feet firmly planted
- Medium-kicked tail allows you to pop ollies and ride switch
- P-Tex base is fast and easily repaired
- Handmade in Logan, Utah
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This board design handles all conditions well. It turns very fast and sharp which means it performs exceptionally well in tight trees. Its also a fun board when the conditions aren't in your face blower pow.