- Detail Images
Pow predator from the deep.
Developed in the light, bottomless snow of the Utah backcountry, the Grassroots Shark P-Tex Powdersurfer easily dominates the deepest powder without the need for bindings. It has a wide, lifted nose and a tapered tail for maximum float in deep snow. The swallow tail shape acts as a rudder for making longer, more drawn-out turns that provide an experience more similar to snowboarding, but with your feet free so you still have a skate feel.
- Durable skateboard-style wood ply construction
- Tapered shape and lifted nose keeps you afloat in pow
- Swallow tail adds float and produces long, slow turns for more of a snowboard feel
- Foam grip tape keeps your feet firmly planted
- P-Tex base is fast and easily repairable
- Handmade in Logan, Utah
Share your thoughts
big mountain pow surf
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this board design for going fast down bigger lines. The swallow tail helps keep the nose up and makes the board track really well during high speed, arching turns.