Ergonomic comfort and convenient gear access for your week in the wild.
Offering both ergonomic comfort for weeklong backpacking treks and the convenience of easy access to gear, the Granite Gear Nimbus Trace Access 70 Backpack will make your life off the beaten path more enjoyable. The backpack's anatomically-formed maple framesheet mirrors the natural curvature of your back, and is lighter while more longitudinally rigid than Granite Gear's previous framesheet designs, so you get more solid support with less weight. The back panel features a ventilating padded design that keeps air moving between the backpack and your back for breathable comfort. The dual-density foam hip-belt provides beefy support at the hips where the backpack channels the majority of the load weight, and the cushy padded shoulder straps bear some of the weight burden without causing discomfort. The sternum strap keeps the backpack from moving side to side, while side compression straps keep items inside from shifting around so you stay balanced on tricky rock-laden traverses.
The Nimbus Trace Access 70 holds up to 60 pounds of gear, and the large main compartment, stretch front and side pockets, zippered side pockets, and a lid pocket provide plenty of spots to stash and organize your stuff. Thanks to a front access panel, you'll be able to quickly get to items in the middle or bottom of the pack without having to dig down or take everything else out first. Carry along tools and carabiners on the easy-access front tool loops, and keep your hydration reservoir in the dedicated internal sleeve with a drinking tube port. The backpack's rugged nylon fabric will get you through many blissful trips while you tune out civilization for the week.
- Dual-density foam shoulder straps and exoskeleton hip-belt
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Weight-saving, small 10mm side compression straps
- Adjustable torso length and two backpack sizes
- Short size fits 14-18in torso length, Regular: 18-22in
- Anatomically-designed Nimbus TopoFlex maple framesheet
- Advection ventilating back panel
- Comfortably holds up to 60 pounds
- Top and front panel access
- Removable hip-pack lid
- Very durable 100D Cordura high-tenacity nylon with 210D reinforcement panels
- Internal hydration sleeve and port (reservoir not included)
- Large front and side stretch pockets
- Zippered side pockets and lid pocket
- Two tool loops
- Item #GRG000D
- Q & A