Granite Gear Nimbus Trace 62 Ki Backpack - Women's
- Detail Images
Carrying 50 pounds never was this easy.
You're more than ready for a long holiday weekend far from the crowded campgrounds; not only can you pack everything you need into the Granite Gear Nimbus Trace Ki Women?s Backpack, but you?ll be able to carry it with ease. The redesigned 3D TopoFlex frame features a molded composite Y-shaped frame that offers an excellent combination of flexibility, support, and the ability to customize your fit. Not only can you adjust the torso length in one-inch increments, but the short-torso version also allows petite backpackers to narrow the shoulder width for an ideal fit.
- Advection back panel conforms to the shape of your back while allowing cool air to circulate at the same time
- Linelock side compression straps let you easily and quickly cinch a partially empty pack to your back for greater stability and comfort
- Tool loops help get your gear up and out of the way
- Two stretch side zip pockets, two stretch side drop-in pockets, and a massive front stretch pocket give you plenty of places to stash items you want easy access to
- Floating pack lid comes off to save weight or to use it as a lumbar daypack
- Hydration sleeve with a tube port allows on-the-go hydration
- See size chart for measurement information; torso length can be further adjusted in one-length increments for a custom fit
Share your thoughts
What's next for Spring 2014 Nimbus Trace
I was wondering approximately how...
I was wondering approximately how many 12 oz cans of beer I could fit into this bag?