- Detail Images
Rethink how you pack.
- Advection back panel conforms to the shape of your back while at the same time allowing cool air to circulate
- Linelock side compression straps let you easily and quickly cinch a partially empty pack to your back for greater stability and comfort
- Tool loops help get your gear up and out of the way
- Two stretch side zip pockets, two stretch side drop-in pockets, and a massive front stretch pocket give you plenty of places to stash items you want easy access to
- Floating pack lid comes off to save weight or to use it as a lumbar daypack
- See size chart for measurement information; torso length can be further adjusted in small increments for a custom fit, and the ‘short’ size can be adjusted for shoulder width as well
Share your thoughts
About Granite gear nimbus core short(outlet),...
About Granite gear nimbus core short(outlet), I know the torso suze is short.
What is shoulder harnes and waist belt size?
Could someone take a few quick measurements?...
Could someone take a few quick measurements? Size of side pockets, depth of center core, especially.
Try clicking on the 'chat now' button in the upper right corner of your screen and ask the guru. They'll have someone in the warehouse measure it for ya!
What size reservoir will the hydration...
What size reservoir will the hydration sleeve hold? 2-L? 3-L? Is it located centrally in the pack (as opposed to along one side like the Arch'Teryx Altra)?
FYI; the Nimbus Core does not have either a hydration sleeve or tube port. This confirmed by Granite Gear and also be looking at the pack I purchased.