Carrying all you need for long days or quick overnights in the mountains.
You don't need your hairdryer or three puffy jackets; you pack light and smart and carry it all in the Granite Gear Leopard V.C. 46 Backpack. Aptly equipped as a minimal backpack or light alpine pack, this pack has all the essential features, such as gear loops, plentiful pockets, supportive framesheet, and ventilated and padded suspension, and delivers them in a streamlined package.
- Ultralight Vapor Current suspension system keeps you cool as possible with all-over air channels in a foam back for optimal ventilation and comfort
- Dual-density adjustable hip-belt comes in four sizes specifically for women to deliver superior fit and optimal comfort
- Dual-density adjustable shoulder straps provide load-transferring comfort and support
- Full-length HDPE die-cut framesheet increases load capacity to comfortably support 35 pounds
- Ample carrying capacity for minimalist backpacking or fast-and-light alpine trips
- Top-flap access lets you pack up or retrieve goods without laying down the pack in the dirt or having your gear spill out
- Removable floating lid exposes roll-top pack for lighter loads
- Ultra-durable Cordura high-tenacity 100D and 210D nylon throughout protects your cargo and withstands rugged wear and tear
- Front stretch mesh pocket, two exterior side with pass-through compression straps, and dual hip-belt pockets secure essentials where you want them
- Hip-belt tool loops and pockets holds gear and essentials within reach
- Top flap is compatible with crampon holster
- Interior mesh lid and stretch woven front and wand pockets secure essentials; flap features axe cinches and two zippered pockets for quick-access items
- Torso size: (regular) 18-21in, (long) 21-24in
- Item #GRG3294
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
So far I've only put one weekend trip on this pack, but it was fantastic. What sold me was the nice combination of size and low weight with enough functionality (pockets, lash-points, traditional compression straps). It takes a bit of care to pack correctly and achieve a proper weight distribution and shape, but it's an intuitive process and once I had it down, the VC suspension was plenty substantial to carry ~30lbs comfortably on a very challenging weekender.
The materials are top notch and are confidence inspiring and I think I'll love the adaptability of this pack for all kinds and lengths of trips. So far: Great buy @ 15% off, highly recommended.
This is not hydration compatible? Want to make sure....
This does not have a hydration sleeve.
Shoot me an email anytime you have questions!