sale $90.96 $129.9530% Off
Keep all of your bases covered.
Your social media profile may lead people to believe otherwise, but the fact of the matter is that you don't spend everyday of your life out on the trail. With a design that works just as well in town as it does out on the trail, the Granite Gear Athabasca 24 Backpack accommodates all aspects of your life. For support, Granite Gear equipped the Athabasca with a removable frame sheet to support all the cargo you might need for an afternoon hike or day at the office. And when it comes to keeping the essentials organized, this pack is equipped with a host of internal organizer pockets, which can be used to carry the everyday essentials or on-trail necessities. For instance, the internal sleeve can be used to carry a 17 inch laptop or hydration reservoir, while an integrated rain cover can be used to keep your cargo dry whether you're out for a hike or riding your bike to work.
- A well-rounded daypack for hiking and day-to-day life
- Supportive and padded back panel
- Panel acces allows for quick access and easy organization
- Built-in rain cover keeps cargo dry
- Internal laptop sleeve doubles as hydration sleeve
- Dual loops carry ice axes or trekking poles
- Item #GRG002E
1460 cu in
HDPE frame sheet
1 front, 2 stretch side, 1 stretch front, 2 hip belt, internal organizer, laptop sleeve
Ice Axe Carry
Trekking Pole Carry
2 lb 3 oz