Open up the Aji 50, and open a world of possibilities with it.
As the temperature falls and the sky grows darker by the minute, the last thing you want to do is dump your whole pack out to get to your puffy stuffed in the very bottom. Good thing you have Granite Gear’s new Aji 50 Pack. Featuring a new Vapor Current suspension that utilizes convection to keep your back comfy and dry and an Opening Possibilities zipper that allows you to access the pack’s main compartment from any side, you’ll have that puffy on and be moving up the trail in a snap.
- The new Vapor Current suspension features molded ventilation channels that utilize convection to expedite moisture evaporation, so you stay dry after dozens of steep switchbacks
- The Aji 50 has a full-length VC frame with an HPDE die-cut sheet so you can comfortably shoulder up to 35lbs, and you can remove the frame for fast-and-light summits (cuts 6oz from the total weight)
- The innovative Opening Possibilities zipper allows you to open the pack from the top, bottom, right, or left sides, which means no more needless digging around for that windbreaker when things start to cool off
- Constructed with super durable Cordura fabrics, this pack will stand up to a beating
- Comes with multiple hydration ports and a bladder sleeve for storage of that oh so tasty H2O
- Torso lengths: [R] 18-21in, [L] 21-24in
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this backpack. In the outdoors I use it primarily for dayhikes and overnighters, though I have managed a 2 night trip with it without problem. Its quite large capacity for a daypack but the pack is so light its not an issue. If I had to rate it purely for its backpacking ability I wouldn't give it 5 stars, probably 4. What makes this pack so outstanding though is its versatility.I also use it as luggage when traveling. It's totally replaced my carry-on bag and now when I fly I just use this backpack as my carry on and a small laptop case as my personal item. I never realized how much of a pain it was to have to take everything out of your backpack to get at something at the bottom. This backpack has eliminated that. I pretty much use this backpack for everything, except 3+ day backpacking trips (which I rarely do).
pack comes stock with 'medium' hipbelt
FYI, this pack comes stock with a medium sized hip belt. If you need another size, (Small or Large) you can order directly from Granite Gear. http://www.granitegearstore.com/Aji-VC-50-P334.aspx
belts are here...