Everyone knows that square is the more efficient shape for packing compared to the space-squandering circle, so Granite Gear designed their Air Compressor Sack in a Bloc. Not only does that save space by eliminating dead areas but allows stable stacking and a tidy fit in the corners of your pack. Tough, translucent sil-nylon Cordura construction lets you see what you've stuffed and organize with ease. Lighter than webbing system, the micro-cord and Poplock keep things lean, tight, and secure.
- The Bloc shape fits better into the corners of your pack, stacks nicely, and eliminates dead air that occurs with round stuffsacks for added stability
- Translucent Sil-Nylon fabric allows you to see what you've stuffed
- Super-tough 30D sil-nylon Cordura and 210D nylon Cordura lid and arches
- Micro-cord drawstring is lighter and leaner than webbing
- Micro Poplock keeps maximum volume compressed
- Fully finished seams yield a more durable construction
- New Lineloc technology weighs in at 30% lighter than webbing compression systems
- A variety of sizes meets all your packing needs
- Editor’s Note: this stuff sack comes in a variety of colors; we can’t control which you’ll get, but they’re all awesome
Share your thoughts
I have the North Face Dolomite 2S sleeping...
I have the North Face Dolomite 2S sleeping bag. What size compression sack do I need for this? Not opposed to other brands...
You should be fine getting the 8L stuffsack.
Great compression sack. the rectangular shape fits the pack better than round. it is super light weight and the cords and the walls of the sack are very durable. A little pricey, but a great piece of gear. I bought the medium at first,but returned them for the large (23L) which fills the pack better.