- Detail Images
Intuitively designed for long-lasting comfort in frigid temperatures.
Zip up your ski jacket, pull on the Grandoe Women's Updown Mitten, and make your way out of the lodge and into the cold, snowy air for a few more runs before you call it a day. Made with Waterblock Sheepskin leather and a waterproof breathable Dri-Gard membrane, the Updown keeps your fingers plenty protected from the elements, while its natural down and fiberfill insulation ensures cozy warmth.
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable Dri-Gard membrane shields your hands from the elements while you ski, sled, or endure mid-winter walks around town
- Waterblock sheepskin shell and Waterblock sheepskin radial palm deliver durable quality for cold, tough winters
- Mitten design, natural down, and fiberfill insulation keep your hands extra toasty on frigid days on the slopes
- HRC-retention core-capped fingers and thumb design retains 21% more warmth then traditional mittens
- Hook-and-loop closure and cuff seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow