- Detail Images
Takes winter gloves to a whole new level of comfort.
Whether you find yourself stuck momentarily on a chairlift in the middle of a snow storm or braving icy morning temperatures, rely on the Grandoe Men's Myth Glove to protect your upper extremities. Equipped with a waterproof breathable Dri-Gard insert and ThermaDry insulation, the Myth protects and warms your hand in gnarly winter weather while you ski or sled. And you can count on the stash pocket to hold your heater pack on single-digit days for extra warmth.
- Waterproof breathable Dri-Gard insert allows vapor to evaporate, but doesn't allow moisture to penetrate so your hands stay dry
- WaterBlock Sheepskin leather shell and Guaranteed Endurance Leather (G.E.L.) lining offer comfort, solid durability, and long-time winter wear
- Aloe-infused ThermaDry insulation consists of a high-loft hollow core fiber insulation that ensures your hands stay warm and comfy on frigid days while you sled, ski, or ride
- Waxed waterproof zipper back-of-hand pocket holds your heater pack or cash and ID
- Removable wrist keeper cord ensures the glove stays put in case you have to check your voice mail on the lift
- Hook-and-loop closure seals in warmth and blocks out the cold