- Detail Images
Insulation in all the right places for warmth and dexterity.
The designers at Grandoe put a great deal of thought into the Hawkeye Glove. Instead of equipping the Hawkeye with just one level of insulation throughout, they gave it six different levels to ensure solid insulation, flexibility, and dexterity, and to reduce annoying bulk. On top of that, the Hawkeye has a waterproof breathable Dri-Gard insert to combat the wet winter elements and a nifty heater pack pocket for those extra frigid days.
- Comfort V6 insulation with heat retention core blows your mind with its stellar warmth, comfort, flexibility, dexterity, and intelligent design
- Comfort V6 consists of six separate insulation zones
- Zone 1: patented MacroCap Heat Retention Core (HRC) on fingertips, Zone 2: lightly insulated middle-part-of-fingers to promote greater finger flex, Zone 3: heavy insulated back of fingers for added warmth, Zone 4: light insulation on back of knuckles, Zone 5: medium insulated back with HRC radiant technology, Zone 6: medium insulated cuff area to reduce bulk
- Waterproof breathable Dri-Gard insert allows vapor to evaporate, but doesn't allow moisture to penetrate so your hands stay dry no matter what wet winter weather comes your way
- Adirondack deerskin and deer-tanned leather shell boosts durability and longevity, and deer-tanned radial palm offers a solid pole grip
- Removable wrist keeper cord ensures the glove stays put in case you have an epic crash
- Hook-and-loop closure seals in warmth and keeps snow out
- Nosewipe takes care of your dripping or frozen snot
- Back-of-hand waterproof pocket stashes your heater pack on super-cold days
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I've been skiing with these all season and am very happy with my purchase. They're very warm, and stay dry even in the dampest conditions. They're also very durable and comfortable. If all that isn't enough I think they look fresh as well.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Very happy with the gloves. Great fit and more important, they are very warm. Perfect for skiing, playing outside with the kids and riding the ATV.