- Detail Images
Instead of damaging the bark on your mother's prized Japanese maple, set your hammock up with the Grand Trunk TreeSling Adjustable Hanging Kit with Tree Protectors. The 20-foot cords allow you to hang the hammock even when the trees are widely spaced, and Tree Protector Socks provide slip-free bark protection.
- Includes two 20-foot cords and two 24-inch tree-protecting socks
- Cords have a weight capacity of 400 pounds
- Tree-protecting socks allow you to hang a hammock without damaging the tree
- Pre-knotted loops on the cord make set-up fast and easy
- Includes a stuff sack for easy transport
Share your thoughts
Are the cords coming from the tree straps...
Are the cords coming from the tree straps adjustable? If so, how would they adjust? Do you have to tie knots to adjust or is it simpler than that?
What material is used in the straps? Only...
What material is used in the straps? Only says "synthetic"
Hey there Russ, as these are just precut lines of webbing with a fancy "tree-protecting sock" I would venture to say that the synthetic fibers are made up of something along the lines of nylon, polypropylene or polyester. Ultra high-strength webbing can sometimes include Dyneema or Kevlar, but these are probably a nylon/poly blend.