- Detail Images
- Highly functional blend of fabrics includes wicking, breathable microfiber and ventilating mesh inserts under the arms and at the nape of the neck
- Welded seams reduce friction
- Front zip includes garage at top to eliminate chafing
- Three back pockets include two drop-in at sides and one zippered at center
- Reflective logos front and back enhance your visibility on low light
Share your thoughts
Very nice for trail runs
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Structured but not form fitting, this is my go to shirt on longer trail runs. Breathes well and the zipper on the front provides great ventilation when you're heating up from a long climb. I'm starting to think all of my running shirts should have a zip for ventilation.
Hopefully the bright green one I got will keep the mountain lions away!