- Detail Images
Cuts through the wind like a hot knife through butter.
Gore Running Wear created its X-Run series of technical apparel for the long-distance trail runner who measures his run in hours, not minutes. The Men's X-Run Ultra SO Light weighs a scant 10.6 ounces and features a windproof WindStopper membrane, and its close, athletic fit leaves nothing extra to flap in the wind when your pace is fast. After you wear a jacket for hours on end, the details start to make all the difference in the world. Gore's designers know this reality all too well, so they added abrasion-resistant binding around the hem and cuffs, and designed the cuffs with flip-out mittens to keep your hands warm. From the fit of the collar to the color of the reflective binding, this is a cleverly designed running shell that cuts through the wind so you can fly down the trail.
- WindStopper membrane blocks wind on the outside while allowing sweaty moisture to escape away from your body and out through the fabric
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic panels keep this jacket lightweight while stretch material gives you the freedom to move your arms and torso
- Athletic fit eliminates bulk and features a close-fitting collar to protect your neck
- Front zipper uses a two-way design with a semi-lock slider so the zipper won't move when you run
- Sleeves feature wear-resistant elastic binding and cuffs that can be turned down to double as mittens
- Two front zip pockets and a Napolean pocket give you limited storage for small items like energy gels, keys, money, or ID
- Reflective logos and hem print make you more visible to motorists at dusk and dawn