- Detail Images
Just-enough protection for long runs.
Leave the stifling raingear at home and hit the trail with the Gore Running Wear Men's X-Run Ultra Active Shell Light Vest instead. The windproof, water-resistant, highly breathable WindStopper technology in this 3.5-ounce vest acts as an insurance policy against unexpectedly chilly or damp weather without overwhelming you with excess fabric or more protection than you need.
- Lightweight nylon shell is backed with a WindStopper membrane that blocks the breeze and resists light precipitation, yet is highly breathable
- Stretchy back insert gives you extra mobility and comfort
- Extremely lightweight mesh lining provides against-the-skin comfort
- Armhole and hem binding resists abrasion and won't chafe
- Off-center front zipper placement allows you to zip up the close-fitting collar without annoying chin chafe
- Front zippered Napoleon pocket and center back zippered pocket give you storage space for snacks and keys
- Reflective logos front and back make you more visible in low light
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Excellent jacket for running. Very efficient and so light. Don't feel you wear it. I'm impressed by the quality. Gore has already proved in the past they are excellent for this kind of product. Once again, it's an excellent product for runner. Size L. Still close to the body.