- Detail Images
Turn heads and stay supremely comfortable at the same time when you take our next run in the Gore Running Wear Women's Sunlight 3.0 Fading Singlet. Made with high-tech microfiber that wicks away sweat and dries in a
flash, this durable top will keep you dry and cool. Contrast seams, an arresting shoulder-to-hem color fade print, and a funky tattoo-style graphic at the back shoulder blade
give you a sporty look that stands out from the me-too tops in your running group.
- Stretchy, quick-drying, durable polyester microfiber manages temperature with breathability and thermoregulation for enduring dry, cool comfort
- Contrast shifted flatlock seams reduce chafing for all-day comfort
- Mock layered look at shoulder, side drawstrings, and tattoo-style graphics add fun style
- Reflective graphics on back add visibility in low light or after dark
Share your thoughts
Fabric snags easily.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I've used this shirt for running and hiking. I really like it but the fabric snags super easy. I wear a sport watch with velcro to time my runs and its caught the fabric twice. Other than that its great.