- Detail Images
Fashion meets performance in this Active Shell vest.
- Lightweight polyester shell is backed with a WindStopper membrane that blocks the breeze and resists light precipitation, yet is highly breathable
- Vented back yoke allows warm air to escape
- Extremely lightweight mesh lining provides against-the-skin comfort
- High collar, drop tail, and longer silhouette offer extra coverage
- Elastic drawcord in hem lets you shut out drafts
- Zippered hand pockets give you storage space for snacks and keys, and media pocket features cord port for convenience
- Reflective logo in front and piping on back make you more visible in low light
Share your thoughts
SUNLIGHT 3.0 WINDSTOPPER� AS LADY Vest
Fashion meets performance. Fashionable, over hip-length, slim fit WINDSTOPPER� running vest for ambitious female runners who care about style and details.
Love running in this vest!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
I ordered this in a S and an XS, not sure of the sizing based on the chart provided and thinking maybe I would need an M. For 'slim fit' the XS had plenty of length and width through the waist--and being a 34C cup could prob easily fit D or DD. I ran in the XS as soon as I got it home and love how it's longer but doesn't sneak up while I'm running and has a cinch around the hips to keep it snug (which I used, as it was loose). The only place this item lost points is it was a tad constricting in the armpits (which simply reminded me to relax my shoulders)--I am 5'6", 132 lbs and with less constriction in the pits would've expected this XS to have been an S...do not trust the measurements on the sizing chart. All in all, I'm in love--it feels amazing, follows my curves without being tight (with two layers of LS tech shirts underneath), it's light and yet blocks wind and gives my core the added warmth I want!