Go for a run in the cold, and you're bound to cross paths with some bone-chilling wind. We suggest pulling on the Gore Running Wear Men's Pulse 2.0 SO Tight before you dash down the trail in February. The windproof and highly breathable WindStopper laminate will protect you from wind that would otherwise rob your legs of warmth and from sweat that would otherwise chill you to the bone. If you hit the road or trail regularly, you'll find this performance tight the ideal balance between weather protection and comfort.
- WindStopper laminate sandwiches a windproof and highly breathable membrane between the durable outer face fabric and smooth inner lining
- WindStopper Soft Shell is water-resistant to protect you from light rain and snow
- Softshell construction makes this fabric highly breathable so sweaty moisture vapors can escape away from your skin and through the fabric
- Ankle zippers use a semi-locking slider so the zipper stays put when you're moving
- Elastic waistband is adjustable and uses a flat drawcord that sits comfortably against your waist
- Back zip pocket holds energy gel or a car key within easy reach
- Reflective trim helps you stay visible to cars and traffic in low-light situations
- Gripper elastic keeps the bottom hems in place sothey won't ride up
Share your thoughts
Pulse 2.0, as in, so -so
The SO stands for SOft shell, I believe. The front Windstopper panels are definitely wind proof and water resistant, though only on the Windstopper panel itself. These aren't really that warm by themselves when its cold out(30F or below), but the windstopper almost makes them too warm when its just chilly(like 40F to 50F). The front stitching started to come undone on mine and keep in mind that windstopper does non stretch at all. Had to send them back. Will try something warmer and less weather resistant.