- Detail Images
Take the Pulse and quicken your pace, even in cold and windy weather.
A breathable and completely windproof WindStopper laminate allows the Gore Running Wear Men's Pulse 2.0 SO Shirt to protect you from gusts that would rob you of your warmth and from sweaty moisture that would chill you to the bone. This light-and-fast-style shirt also features stretch panels so you have all the mobility you need to comfortably crush high-mileage treks on the trail or the road.
- WindStopper laminate sandwiches a completely windproof and highly breathable WindStopper membrane between a durable outer face fabric and smooth inner lining
- WindStopper Soft Shell is water-resistant to protect you from light rain and snow
- Softshell construction makes this fabric highly breathable so sweaty moisture vapors can escape away from your skin and through the fabric
- Stretch inserts increase the overall flexibility of this shirt so you can move freely
- Sleeves feature thumbholes that help keep the sleeves in place while you move
- Back zip pocket holds energy gel or a car key within easy reach
- Reflective trim helps you stay visible to cars and traffic in low-light situations
- Gripper elastic keeps the bottom hem in place so it won't ride up
Share your thoughts
Windblocking makes for a versatile shirt
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This shirt is so good, I'm already thinking about another one for this winter season. The zip front let's you quickly vent your body heat and then zip it back up again for protection from the wind. The back breathes well as well.
Thumb holes and a zip pocket on the back add additional details that really has a long distance runner in mind.
Love the wind stopper in the shirt for cool days. Typically wear large, but purchased XL that fits snug which is good for bike riding. Has no bike type back pockets so that is the only down side for bike riding. Bright yellow seems to stand out well on road. Very happy with purchase.