- Detail Images
A softshell jacket for running through cold, windy weather.
- WindStopper Soft Shell blocks chilling breezes and repels light rain and snow
- Softshell construction makes this fabric highly breathable so sweaty moisture vapors can escape away from your skin and through the fabric
- Fleece-lined collar sits high and close to your neck to thwart chilling drafts
- Drawcord with cord stopper makes it easy to adjust the fit of the collar using one hand
- Back vents are positioned high on the back to help keep you cool
- Hem can be easily tightened and adjusted using drawcord adjustments in the front hand pockets
- Sleeve cuffs are elasticized for a close fit and feature holes for your thumbs to keep the sleeves in place when you're moving
- Front pockets give you a place to warm your hands, and a small upper arm pocket holds your keys or an energy gel
- Reflective trim helps you stay visible to cars and traffic in low-light situations
Share your thoughts
This jacket is warm when you need it to be, and vents well when you get to sweating. Good for fall/winter running. The back vent is totally open horizontally, with a connected stitch in the middle of the back. This jacket keeps the wind out very well.