- Detail Images
- Lightweight stretch microfiber fabric offers excellent moisture management
- Mesh inserts allow air to circulate where you need it most
- Deep 3/4-length zipper offers ultimate ventilation on hot days
- Media pocket with cable port and cord loop at collar make it easy to bring your motivational tunes along
- Two pockets on sides at back hold your phone, gels, and other small sundries without getting in the way of your hydration pack
- Reflective graphics on back and logo in front make you highly visible to motorists in low light
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I love the material and the half zip. This is a great shirt for morning runs when the Temp is cool in the beginning but heats up before the end of a run! Be sure to check the Gore size chart. Their sizing is true to what they post but is different than most companies.
Does this fit really tight like Gore's...
Does this fit really tight like Gore's bike jersey's?
Bike jerseys are engineered to minimize wind resistance, but running clothes not so much. I'm sure you already knew that... but it goes to the idea that it will not be skin tight light a bike jersey!