- Detail Images
- Lightweight stretch microfiber fabric offers excellent moisture management
- Mesh inserts allow air to circulate where you need it most
- Sleeve media pocket with cable port and cord loop at collar make it easy to bring your motivational tunes along
- Two pockets on sides at back hold your phone, gels, and other small sundries without getting in the way of your hydration pack
- Reflective graphics on back and logo in front make you highly visible to motorists in low light
Share your thoughts
Light and fast
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
1) Fit - this fits like a glove. If you got a gut, it's going to show. I normally wear a small, so I bought a small assuming the tight fit is intended. This hugged my body enough to make me self conscious. But I'm thinking it's the right size, because when you're wearing it and on the move, it feels like you're wearing nothing. There is no chafing or bunching up in the arm pits. You feel naked in a good a way.
2) Needless to say, this thing breathes very well.
3) the two pockets in the back are a great touch. There is also a pocket on the left sleeve for an iPod with hole and loop at the neck to run your headphone wire through.
Gore apparel is damn pricey, but the details they include "almost" make their stuff worth it. Hence I only buy if i can find something in the outlet bin of the site.